Biography: Chris “AZ” Kelly
AzKELLY Insurance Agency
Farmers Insurance Group
Married to Mrs. AzKELLY, “DeeDee”
Children: Christopher Jr., Vanessa & Dennis (Blended), 6 Grand-children
AzKelly Insurance agency was established in September 2005 and is an Award-Winning FARMERS Agency. AzKELLY also is a Brokerage for all lines of Insurance.
Chris Kelly is active in his industry and community
- Actively involved in Arizona State Politics
- Board of Directors Arrowhead Kiwanis
- Peoria Accelerated HS Key Club advisor
- Three-time President NAIFA West Valley and Director on the Arizona state board NAIFA (National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors) The National Insurance agent Professional Group
- Six-year member and current NPG president, your sales force and friend
Chris is originally from Livingston, New Jersey and tested jet engines for over 22 years starting with the U.S. Air Force, then Honeywell Aerospace Research and Development – engineering.
Past Achievements and Awards include:
- New Jersey State Champion Swimmer (1979)
- Garden State Champion Cranford Patriots Drum and Bugle Corp (1982)
- Arizona State Champion Pop Warner Football 2001 Assistant Coach
Services: Multi-line Insurance and SEC (Securities Exchange Commision) Registered Rep
Farmers Financial Solutions
Investment, Retirement, and Mutual Funds
Visit Chris’ website today!